Hello there, my name is Lasse Koppeli, Marketing Specialist from Espoo, Finland.
I graduated with the degree of Bachelor of Culture and Arts from Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences where I studied digital media. I have worked as a project manager in freelance projects and created the main ideas from which projects would start to evolve. I wrote my thesis about New Interactive Technologies in Advertising which shows my strong interest towards advertising and marketing.
Currently I work as a Marketing Specialist at M.A.D. with focus on Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Marketing, website development, Content Marketing and Creation as well as Event Management. I am also working with blog and with that focus on Personal Brands for people within the company and importance of Social Selling. I also manage Instagram and other social media accounts and streaming.
In my previous job, I worked as a Project Manager in design agency Valo and was activitely in contact with clients, printing houses, employees and my supervisor. As a Project Manager my focus was in Time Management, Project Management (were we on track and if not, what could we do to fix it, who was working on what project etc.). I can handle multiple matters at the same a time but can focus my efforts to one thing also and coordinate projects with efficiency. My supervisor has described me as a efficient person, who has great ability to endure stress. I demand a lot from myself but in return I get things done.
Before my promotion to Project Manager in Valo, I did 5 months practical training in which I worked as a graphic designer, mainly working with logos, brochure and marketing material but also as a video editor making promotional videos for Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences use in their inside and outside marketing and as photo- and videographer in events. I have worked with Helsinki Metropolia UAS internal clients as well as with startup companies. At Photo And Camera Fair I worked as a photographer, image editor and gave introduction of Valo and Helsinki Metropolia UAS digiprint to fair visitors.
I have also worked as a project manager in 3 person team, which goal was to make website for Helsinki Metropolia UAS Media degree programmes orientation camp for new students. Website was highly complimented by teachers and students. 3 years in a row I made promotional videos for the camp which were commended as well. My video editing skills reach far in the digital world and I have produced video for Vaisala for their internal use.
I have skills in using programs like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Lightroom and Wirecast (streaming).
Since 2009 I have photographed in- and outside of studio environment. I love challenges, creative thinking and I constantly try to improve myself by learning new things.
Feel free to contact me using the form either in English or Finnish.
- Current: Marketing Specialist @ M.A.D. 07/2017 -
- Web Designer, SEO @ LaPisKa 10/2017
- Video editor / Project Manager trainer @ Valo / Helsinki Metropolia UAS 10/2013 - 11/2013
- Project Manager @ Valo / Helsinki Metropolia UAS 03/2013 - 09/2013
- Freelancer - Web and graphics designer @ Kehoterapia Feeniks 06/2013 - 09/2013
- Practical training @ Valo / Helsinki Metropolia UAS 12/2012 - 04/2013
- Event Photographer @ Valo / Helsinki Metropolia UAS 11/2012
- Freelancer - Video editor @ Vaisala 11/2011
- Freelancer - Web designer @ Helsinki Metropolia UAS 08/2011 - 09/2011
- Service Desk Specialist @ ElanIT (for Tieto fmr TietoEnator) 07/2007 - 10/2008
- Storage worker @ Sope Oy 04/2006 - 05/2006
- Practical training @ Suomen omakotiliitto (IT-support) 02/2004 - 05/2004
In detail: LinkedIn
- Bachelor of Culture and Arts / Helsinki Metropolia UAS 12/2013
- Haaga-Helia UAS 08/2004-12/2008
- Vocational Qualification in Business Information Technology / Malmi commercial college 08/2002 - 06/2004
- Webmaster degree programme / Tietomies (Rastor) 10/2001 - 02/2002
- Online studying:
Marketing fundamentals / Jobs University LLC, udemy 1/2017
- Finnish (native)
- English (professional working proficiency)
While studying at MUAS
- Charge of media (video and photography) @ Helsinki Metropolia UAS Media degree programmes orientation camp for new students
- I made 3 promotional videos between 2011 - 2013 for Helsinki Metropolia UAS Media degree programmes orientation camp for new students (made with After Effects)
- Project Manager and charge of media
- 3 member group project in which we made a website for Helsinki Metropolia UAS Media degree programmes orientation camp
- Tutor @ Helsinki Metropolia UAS 2010 - 2013
Tools of the trade
- Military Police @ the Finnish Defence Forces 01/2001 - 10/2001
- Guard of Honour
- Use of force training (not as in Star Wars Jedi training but close enough)