My name is Lasse Koppeli, Bachelor of Culture and Arts from Espoo, Finland. I graduated as Bachelor of Culture and Arts from Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences where I studied digital media. I have worked as a project manager in freelance projects and invented the main ideas from which projects would start to evolve. My thesis was about New Interactive Technologies in Advertising which shows my strong interest towards advertising and marketing.
In my previous job, I worked as a project manager in design agency Valo and was activitely in contact with clients, printing houses, employes and my supervisor. Naturally I had to know what happens, when it happens, what employees are doing and, so that projects that we had were in schedule if not then what is there to do so that I can fix the timetable. I can handle multiple matters at a time and coordinate projects with efficiency. My supervisor has described me as a efficient person, who has great ability to endure stress. I demand a lot from myself but in return I get things done.
Before my promotion to project manager in Valo, I did 5 months practical training in which I worked as a graphic designer, mainly working with logos, brochure and marketing material but also as a video editor making promotional videos for Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences use in their inside and outside marketing and as photo- and videographer in events. I have worked with Helsinki Metropolia UAS internal clients as well as with startup companies. At Photo And Camera Fair I worked as a photographer, image editor and gave introduction of Valo and Helsinki Metropolia UAS digiprint to fair visitors.
I have also worked as a project manager in 3 person team, which goal was to make website for Helsinki Metropolia UAS Media degree programmes orientation camp for new students. Website was highly complimented by teachers and students. 3 years in a row I made promotional videos for the camp which were commended as well. My video editing skills reach far in the digital world and I have produced video for Vaisala for their internal use.
I am able to produce material with programs like Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere Pro. Since 2009 I have photographed in and outside of studio environments. I love challenges, creative thinking and I constantly try to improve myself by learning new things.
Feel free to contact me using the form either in English or Finnish.
- Video editor / Project Manager trainer @ Valo / Helsinki Metropolia UAS 10/2013 – 11/2013
- Project Manager @ Valo / Helsinki Metropolia UAS 03/2013 – 09/2013
- Freelancer – Web and graphics designer @ Kehoterapia Feeniks 06/2013 – 09/2013
- Practical training @ Valo / Helsinki Metropolia UAS 12/2012 – 04/2013
- Event Photographer @ Valo / Helsinki Metropolia UAS 11/2012
- Freelancer – Video editor @ Vaisala 11/2011
- Freelancer – Web designer @ Helsinki Metropolia UAS 08/2011 – 09/2011
- Service Desk Specialist @ ElanIT (for Tieto fmr TietoEnator) 07/2007 – 10/2008
- Storage worker @ Sope Oy 04/2006 – 05/2006
- Practical training @ Suomen omakotiliitto (IT-support) 02/2004 – 05/2004
- Web design @ Pissarakonpomoksi.fi 03-05/2016
- Protographer @ PreWinter Festival, Orimattila 5.11.2016
- Charge of media (video and photography) @ Helsinki Metropolia UAS Media degree programmes orientation camp for new students
- Made 3 promotional videos between 2011 – 2013 for Helsinki Metropolia UAS Media degree programmes orientation camp for new students (made with After Effects)
- Project Manager and charge of media
- 3 member group project in which we made a website for Helsinki Metropolia UAS Media degree programmes orientation camp
- Tutor @ Helsinki Metropolia UAS 2010 – 2013
- Bachelor of Culture and Arts / Helsinki Metropolia UAS 12/2013
- Haaga-Helia UAS 08/2004-12/2008
- Vocational Qualification in Business Information Technology / Malmi commercial college 08/2002 – 06/2004
- Webmaster degree programme / Tietomies (Rastor) 10/2001 – 02/2002
- Marketing fundamentals / Jobs University LLC, online course 1/2017
- Finnish (native)
- English (professional working proficiency)
Tools of the trade
(order: most experience on top)
- Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro
- After Effects
- Project Management
- Studio Photography
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Military Police @ the Finnish Defence Forces 01/2001 – 10/2001
- Guard of Honour
- Use of force training (not as in Star Wars Jedi training but close enough)
Things that I do
- Krav Maga P3
- Instagram: lassekoppeliphoto